7 day yoga retreat in the heart of Cape Town, South Africa
HOSTED BY JACOB MELLISH AND ROXY WILD
Relax in nature
Hout Bay (Afrikaans: Houtbaai, meaning “Wood Bay”) is a little town in a valley situated in the heart of Cape Town and offers so much within its surroundings such as Wine Farms, Beaches, Restaurants, Hiking, Cycling, Mountain Biking, Trail and Road Running, World Of Birds, Seal Island, and Hout Bay Harbour.
Our beautiful location has lush river banks, beautiful mountain forests, vast gardens, swimming pool, indoor yoga studio and outdoor yoga spots, and fire places. This enchanting and idyllic setting is the perfect location to relax and do yoga while immersed in nature.
Experience the Amazing City of Cape Town
Meet Your Hosts
Born and raised in Cape Town, currently living in Edinburgh, UK.
My passions are surfing and yoga. With over 2,000 hours of teaching experiene my focus is on handstanding and building core strength.
Specialising in Vinyasa, Power, Sculpt and Acro Yoga I’m excited to share this retreat with you.
Born in Paris, raised in Mauritius, currently living in Cape Town.
From studios, to private, to corporate, to manager, to retreats & workshops, I have been offering my teaching internationally for the past 4 years.
I am specialized in Kundalini, Hatha, Vinyasa, Power, Sculpt and Acro Yoga.
Luxury Retreat Includes:
- 7 nights accommodation – if you’re a solo yogi we’ll match you with a person of the same sex or there are a limited number of single rooms available at an extra charge.
- Minimum of 2 healthy vegetarian/vegan meals daily
- 2 daily yoga classes (Vinyasa | Yin | Kundalini | Nidra)
- Acro Yoga workshop
- Handstand Fly workshop
- Incredible daily activities as per scheduled itinerary such as hikes, ocean swimming, savouring wine routes and exploring cultural sites
- Plenty of free time to relax or explore the vibrant city of Cape Town
- Transport for all our scheduled yoga adventures
- Yoga equipment provided
What’s Not Included:
- Travel to Cape Town, South Africa and the retreat centre
- Snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Individual free time activities / transport
Your Cosy Cottage
Single room (1 person)
Shared room (2 people sharing)
Both single and shared rooms are spacious and open up onto the lush garden. These cottages offer comfort, luxury and privacy. Beds are flexible in all cottages which can have either one king sized bed or two single beds.
Early bird pricing valid until 30 June 2019